Have you ever had doubts about how to direct the poses of your models or clients? Have you stopped to think how much you have mastered the art of directing poses?
If so, don't worry; about 97% of photographers feel they don't master the art of posing (and many of the other 3% could really do better). Although it hurts to accept it, the poses and the expression are one of the most important elements in the success of a photograph of people: you can have the best light, the best retouching, and the best intention, but if the subject does not have a good pose and good expressions, it will not you have succeeded.
Learn with Guti in this course that will change your life and the way you see the world of posing, with practical examples that you can apply today. Imagine how different your life (and your photography) would be if you were confident in posing direction, could identify mistakes and find solutions, and knew how to make your clients look better. Happier clients, better results, better income, and your satisfaction from taking photos of people would be much higher. How would you feel if, this very day, you could direct your models with much greater fluidity? Most photographers will stay doing things the same way as always (and with the same results), but if you are open-minded, you have to know that there is always a better way to do things.
A photographer who masters posing will not only get better photos than the rest but also have more satisfied clients and higher income.
This is one of the essential elements of knowing how to pose because it can quickly ruin your photos if you don't know how to direct them.
How many photos have we discarded because our model's eyes were closed. In this course, you will learn how to avoid this mistake.
Could you find out which poses work and which to avoid? We use our pose books to help you get the most out of your poses.
You will learn the key to achieving spectacular poses with your male models.
Achieve incredible results with the best poses we have extracted from our best seller "320 Poses for Couple".
Have you ever run out of ideas on how to pose your models during a photo shoot? Bored of using the same old poses? With this book you will always have the best poses for women.
The online course "Professional direction of poses for photography" is the complete course on the market. We cover everything from A to Z and every important aspect of the subject so that at the end of the course, you will be an expert in Posing Direction. Here are 4 reasons why we guarantee this course will make you a better photographer:
Guti has more than 10 years of experience as a teacher of photography and digital retouching, he has been a professor at the prestigious Monica Herrera School of Communication, an Adobe Certified Expert for Photoshop CC, a brand ambassador for Sony Alpha Latin America, a member of various international photographers associations and has held seminars and workshops in several Latin American countries.